Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transactions

Options
  • 07-09-2015 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭

When I click on the + to show the transactions on my accounts the account disappears off the screen and  have to click on the 365 online tab to get them back,upgraded to windows 10 not sure if related or not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

ofcork wrote: »
    When I click on the + to show the transactions on my accounts the account disappears off the screen and  have to click on the 365 online tab to get them back,upgraded to windows 10 not sure if related or not.
    Hi ofcork,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and sorry to hear you are having difficulties.

I have checked this with our support team and they have advised that they are aware of this occurring for some Windows 10 users.

This has been escalated and is currently being investigated. Apologies for the inconvenience, I will let you know if we have any update on this.

Thanks for posting and please let me know if you need anything else.

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

Just to update it works using google chrome but not IE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi ofcork, 

Thanks for the update and we'll forward this added information to our Support Team this morning. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

ofcork wrote: »
    Just to update it works using google chrome but not IE.
    Hi ofcork,

Just wanted to check with you, can you confirm the version of IE that you are using when you encounter this?

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement