Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which shop did I buy Pork & Chorizo burgers in?

• 07-09-2015 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought Pork & Chorizo burgers recently but with my fading memory I can't remember which shop I got them in and I haven't found them since.

All I can remember is that it was a pack of four and the packaging was black plastic & clear film.

Does anyone know where they are sold? I usually visit all the shops so it could have been Dunnes, Tesco, Aldi or Lidl.
    thanks

:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭fepper

Aldi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,413 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Aldi's burgers are packaged in black plastic and clear film and have a range of flavours - that'd be most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Carley353

Brilliant, thanks v much! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

In case you are interested the main flavour in chorizo is smoked paprika. I sometimes mix it into beef mince for burgers.

Tesco now do raw chorizo, its in butchers too. This is easier to chop and mix into burgers than the usual hard cured ready to eat one.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the tip. I might have to do that cos Aldi don't have them in stock anymore cos they say they're only a summer seasonal product.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Carley353 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip. I might have to do that cos Aldi don't have them in stock anymore cos they say they're only a summer seasonal product.

Cheers

These are in stock ;)

wonski wrote: »
    These are in stock ;)

I guess it must just be my local stores that don't have them then :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I guess it must just be my local stores that don't have them then :confused:

I would guess it can vary between stores. Just like bigger tescos or dunnes can have more selection. Or depending on if they sold well in the past.

These are in stock ;)

Which store have you seen them in, as a matter of interest?

• Advertisement

Naas.

Will keep an eye on it next time.

"Summer" is nearly over so I guess some of those burgers lines are about to finish soon anyway. Stock can be very limited. But it was available when you first posted the question.

Thanks for the reply. It probably was a bit far to go for dinner anyway! :P

Thanks for the reply. It probably was a bit far to go for dinner anyway! :P

I can pick some up next time, put them in the envelope and post it to you if needed:D

They do have facebook, I am pretty sure you can ask there, if you really want;)

I can pick some up next time, put them in the envelope and post it to you if needed:D

They do have facebook, I am pretty sure you can ask there, if you really want;)

or maybe I can get them couriered from Naas! :D

Advertisement