Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Wee Daniel is on Strictly!

Options
  • 07-09-2015 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

Surprised no one else started this, so here goes.

Will never honest, never usally watch this, but thought I would check it out, based on Daniel ODonnells involvement. I know the Irish media like to take the p!ss out of him, but apparently he is quite big in the UK, and I wish him well my self, will hopefully be a great ambassador for us on the Beeb.

Apparently though, the show does have a curse regarding the professional dancers dating their celebraty matches, and it was reported that Daniels match, Kristina, who her has dated two of the previous celebs, asked to be matched with the devout catholic.

http://www.ok.co.uk/tv/strictly-come-dancing-kristina-rihanoff-daniel-odonnell

I somehow dont think Majella has anything to be worried about though. Cant see him running off.

:D

After Saturday night launch show, it returns in 3 weeks after the Stars have learnt some moves.

Comments

I'm a fan of Strictly and watched the launch show. Wee Daniel looks absolutely petrified! He comes across as a likeable sort. He's being interviewed on lots of Irish radio stations. Kristina is a hard taskmaster and he'll have his work cut out keeping up with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'm a fan of Strictly and watched the launch show. Wee Daniel looks absolutely petrified! He comes across as a likeable sort. He's being interviewed on lots of Irish radio stations. Kristina is a hard taskmaster and he'll have his work cut out keeping up with her.

He is extremely likable, and seems really down to earth. He did look a 'wee' bit star struck tbh, despite being pretty famous him self. What I didn't get was how he was styled, his outfit seemed a few sizes to big for him, not sure if that was by design, or another reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,627 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Never a fan of his style of music, but met the man a couple of years ago, and he's an absolute gent. Won't have a bad word said about the guy since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

The Idea of him attempting a sexy rumba is the stuff of nightmares:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Despite all the fame and money he has Daniel is a gentelman

• Advertisement

He's also an awful dancer. Cringeworthy to watch and I'm sure he's a lot happier now he's off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

NIMAN wrote: »
    He's also an awful dancer. Cringeworthy to watch and I'm sure he's a lot happier now he's off it.
    You watched it? :eek:

Not really, but I saw a few clips of Daniel dancing.

Worse than myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Worse than myself!
    lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Worse than myself!

Aw now admit it you watched it.:)

Much as I like Daniel I never liked him dancing around the stage at any time,even in his own shows.

• Advertisement
Advertisement