Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH ban

Options
  • 07-09-2015 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,959 ✭✭✭✭
    °°°°°

I wish to dispute the treatment I have been subjected to by the moderator Humanji. I accept my ban but I disagree with a moderator abusing their "powers" when they have made ill informed statements and handed out unfair infractions and bans as a result. I was also demeaned in a Pm which he sent to me which I take exception to.
    I understand that moderators and administrators here will circle the wagons on this one and I will likely be stonewalled and perhaps have this thread deleted just like the previous one. I just feel that treating members in this way is regrettable and self serving in a user powered community.

Glazers Out!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP since this isn't DRP related.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Setting out your issue with such negativity makes me wonder if it is worth looking into TBH. If you get a response that you like - happy days. If not, well - that's just me covering another mod's ass, isn't it? All of this regardless of the fact that I will endeavour to offer an unbiased opinion of the matter.

Let's do it anyway. Please forward me a copy of the PMs that you have issue with.

Also, can you provide links to support your allegations of the mod abusing their powers. Please note that I will only comment on any other posters' infractions in general terms. If these posters have issues with their infractions they should take up the matter directly with the mod concerned.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 16,959 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Setting out your issue with such negativity makes me wonder if it is worth looking into TBH. If you get a response that you like - happy days. If not, well - that's just me covering another mod's ass, isn't it? All of this regardless of the fact that I will endeavour to offer an unbiased opinion of the matter.

Let's do it anyway. Please forward me a copy of the PMs that you have issue with.

Also, can you provide links to support your allegations of the mod abusing their powers. Please note that I will only comment on any other posters' infractions in general terms. If these posters have issues with their infractions they should take up the matter directly with the mod concerned.

tHB

Well I'm not looking to tar everyone with the same brush, I simply felt slightly stonewalled earlier. If the matter is genuinely looked into in an unbiased manner and you decide against me I won't use it as an opportunity for confirmation bias.

I will hopefully be able to access a PC tomorrow at some stage as forwarding links etc is a little tricky on the phone.

Thanks for your time.

Glazers Out!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod post:

@nullzero: FYI Only - You don't need to post something 7 times. This forum is pre-moderated, which means that every post has to be approved.

-Shield.

Mod edit on September 24th 2015:

OP has not responded within 14 days of previously posting, and is now deemed to have abandoned this thread.

Thread closed.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement