Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky repair Drogheda

Options
  • 07-09-2015 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

The signal for sky gets a bit sketchy in windy/rainy weather. Pretty sure it's a dodgy cable up on the roof.
    Can anyone PM me details for someone who might be able to take a look at this for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,527 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Helmet wrote: »
    The signal for sky gets a bit sketchy in windy/rainy weather. Pretty sure it's a dodgy cable up on the roof.
    Can anyone PM me details for someone who might be able to take a look at this for me?
    I rang sky and an engineer came out

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Helmet

whelan2 wrote: »
    I rang sky and an engineer came out

Did they charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,527 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Helmet wrote: »
    Did they charge?
    Yes it needed to be retuned and dish had to be moved. Also some of the wires were letting in water.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

MC TV should be able to help, that is Martin Carroll who used to work in Murphys TV his number is 087 2444845

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Threaten to cancel the service and the engineer visit will be free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

Mr. Muddle wrote: »
    MC TV should be able to help, that is Martin Carroll who used to work in Murphys TV his number is 087 2444845

Thanks Mr Muddle for recommending Martin. My satellite dish fell apart during the week, I looked in this forum for suggestions and got Martin's number. Phoned him and was back connected to tellyland within 24 hours. Am happy to recommend.

(no connection to Martin, other than as a happy customer).

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Helmet

I actually wound up going with Martin. He quoted €50 on the phone and ended up charging €40. No problems since, definitely recommend.
    gipi wrote: »
    Thanks Mr Muddle for recommending Martin. My satellite dish fell apart during the week, I looked in this forum for suggestions and got Martin's number. Phoned him and was back connected to tellyland within 24 hours. Am happy to recommend.

(no connection to Martin, other than as a happy customer).

Advertisement