Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 7-9-2015

• 07-09-2015 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭

Seth Rollins has two opponents. Dolph Ziggler potentially has two girlfriends. The New Day might have two challengers. Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns are outnumbered two to three. And Charlotte has two weeks to prove to the world she can live up to the hype. See what will await these bitter rivals when the curtain rises on Raw, Tuesday morning @ 01:00am, Sky Sports 4.

1. Bow to the Queen - Among all the players involved in the Divas Revolution, one woman has finally emerged as the leader of the pack and the next in line for Nikki Bella’s Divas Championship. Charlotte was officially named No. 1 contender after winning the first-ever Divas Beat the Clock Challenge, and began her campaign in earnest by beating Tamina on SmackDown and petitioning The Authority to have her title match before Nikki's "Bellatron" — her countdown until she becomes the longest-reigining Divas Champion ever — reaches zero. It’s safe to say that champion and challenger will have a few choice words for each other, but will Team Bella spoil Charlotte’s attempt before it even gets going?

2. Brothers in harm? - Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns are two tough fellas. Yet the ever-expanding Wyatt Family seems to have simply overpowered the former Hounds of Justice thanks to the addition of mobile mountain Braun Strowman. The Black Sheep singlehandedly tore both Ambrose and Reigns to pieces, which means they’ve got their work cut out for them if they’re ever going to beat back the Wyatts again. Given that their relationship with their former third man is, erm, strained at the moment, will they be able to find an equalizer to level the playing field against The New Face of Fear?

3. Tag team turmoil - The Dudley Boyz beat The New Day on Raw, and they beat The Prime Time Players on SmackDown. Which means, in the two week since they’ve been back, Bubba Ray & D-Von have beaten both the WWE Tag Team Champions and the tandem that’s still owed a rematch for said titles. Did the boys from Dudleyville just muscle their way to the front of the line? Expect further testimony on the matter come Monday.

4. Slippery when wet - If Rusev can’t quite find a way to put Dolph Ziggler to bed between the ropes, he’s certainly proving very crafty at sabotaging his personal life. Thanks to some stealthy maneuvering from Summer Rae, The Showoff found himself in a very compromising position last week, and Lana seemed to flirt with the idea of dumping him as a result. A SmackDown appearance on "Miz TV" did nothnig to help matters, so now that this rivalry has really gotten personal, what’s next??

5. Double Trouble - It’s shaping up to be a very long Night of Champions for Seth Rollins, who has to defend both his WWE World Heavyweight Title against Sting and his U.S. Championship against John Cena. And despite Rollins being more than ready for a piece of The Stinger, The Architect was less than thrilled that The Authority granted Cena his rematch clause for the same night. He shouldn’t have been surprised: His relationship with his bosses is strained at the moment thanks to his insistences he’s as good as Triple H. Plus, with Sheamus always lurking in the wings, there’s a chance he may not even make it to Night of Champions with both his titles intact. How will Rollins find his way out of this mess — or can he? And where is his statue?! Tune into Raw, Tuesday morning @ 01:00 am, on Sky Sports 4.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bawlmer crowd not a fan of Seth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

They are trolling the whole WWE Universe with Sheamus and Orton matches now that knowing smirk from HHH just proves it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Wow Seamus vs Orton tonight on raw. Sounds great

Please let Sasha squash her in about 30 seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Please let Paige win and have Sasha hit the roof and go mental at Naomi and Tamina afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

First hour has been a write off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Does that ad where it says Rollins vs Cena for the WWE title on October 5th not give away that Sting doesn't win at Night of champions?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Does that ad where it says Rollins vs Cena for the WWE title on October 5th not give away that Sting doesn't win at Night of champions?

haha. Seriously? Where did you see that?

This belongs in the 7th circle of Wrestlecrap hell. Truly the drizzling shíts of WWE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It would be awesome if Seth won the IC belt now as well.

• Advertisement

I'd like him to win that one and drop the other two, if only just to get it away from the Ryback.

Deadlie wrote: »
    haha. Seriously? Where did you see that?

Its an ad on the american stream. It says book tickets for this WWE liveshow then clear as could be that the main event is Seth vs Cena for the belt on october 5th

This match cards change so many times leading up to the actual shows themselves that they just can't be paid attention to I think. That's most likely just a placeholder for the moment.

This match cards change so many times leading up to the actual shows themselves that they just can't be paid attention to I think. That's most likely just a placeholder for the moment.

Yeah its just off putting that ad out on TV seems a bit much to me. Do local advertising at least until after night of champions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Ryback rulez !

Yeah its just off putting that ad out on TV seems a bit much to me. Do local advertising at least until after night of champions
    Yeah it's pretty frustrating, especially when Daniel Bryan has been advertised before!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This segment has been absolutely brutal. I suppose it sums up the feud well.

So Rusev's gimmick is being a cuckold?

Rusev's gimmick is being a cuckold, yes. Realistically, he should have tried to murder Ziggler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ha! Last post at 2:45 this morning. Says a lot about the episode. Or boards went down.

Well there goes the status. Would've liked a week at least of chasing it before being destroyed.
    Too bad the Hardys are contracted to TNA or we may have seen them turn up as well. Was still expecting them though.

Guessing Charlotte loses since she got the submission on Nikki. Though maybe Nikki gets revenge on Smackdown.

Guessing Orton teams with Ambrose and Reigns against the Wyatts.

Anyone listen to the podcast? Any good?

• Advertisement

I turned off at rusev and summer in the ring. Doesn't look like I missed much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,281 ✭✭✭Deedsie

I enjoyed the sting segments, winding Rollins up. Good to see Edge and Christian again.. Their interaction with the Dudleys reminded me how good the tag team division was at one time. Other than that it was barely worth watching.

I barely even watched the last hour of it this morning, falling in and out of consciousness when trying to catch up on what I missed. Randy Orton beat Sheamus this time around anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I'd say they think, "Oh they didn't like Sheamus v Orton last time? Let's put them together again and show them what they can do"

Only happened last 10 times mind

I was wondering what was happening at the start of that match when Sheamus was waiting for someone to take his briefcase from him, and Orton was just standing there waiting.

Advertisement