Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser beam security

Options
  • 07-09-2015 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

http://www.donedeal.ie/view/8429863
    PROTECT YOUR FARM FROM THEFT BEFORE IT HAPPENS
    Anyone know if this product, or one similar is a success? This one will text your phone, which is something I'd want

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 EdisonEdison

Can't open this URL.....
    So why you choose laser beam? For using what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭farawaygrass

Can't open this URL.....
    So why you choose laser beam? For using what?
    It's for the entrance to a yard so I thought laser beam would be a good way to go as it would alert me if someone came to the yard. Haven't done huge research so maybe it's bit the best system

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭lgk

Most of the stuff they sell looks like the lower end of the market. On a simple single beam, you could be tortured by false alarms.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭bazbrady

we have a beam system in work but its high end stuff,set up at a height(ABOVE 2 FOOT) so as no false alarms from animals .its at the rear of the factory where the cameras have a dead blind spot and from chatting to security works well.dont know how it would compare to this sytem but the technology does work just not sure at this price range

Advertisement