Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand washing.

• 08-09-2015 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

How often do you wash your hands? I never wash my hands. They get wet when I do the washing-up and I dry them. When I defecate I don't make contact with my anus so why wash? Let your immune system do its job, don't destroy it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

Toilet paper is porous. You most definitely do make contact with fecal matter which has been on your sphincter.

Wash your hands man, people don't want your bum germs on their fingers if they shake hands with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭countrynosebag

Hand washing is vital after using toilet facilities, before washing up. Cooking, eating and often as there are many germs to be passed on without you being aware just what damage you cause.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

antonymin wrote: »
    I never wash my hands. They get wet when I do the washing-up and I dry them. When I defecate I don't make contact with my anus so why wash?
    Fecal matter on hands + Food preparation = E. coli infection

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Doesn't matter if you use a bidet, wipes or toilet paper. You still need to wash your hands too.

Advertisement