Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roz Purcell celeb wellness person

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

discus wrote: »
    The term wellness makes me physically ill. It conjures up images of Herbalife, The Sunday Independent and Celtic Tigeresque nonsense.
    sunday indo is a total rag.

one thing most of the people mentioned all have in common (this includes 'wellness coaches' 'nutrition coaches' etc) is that they dont work directly with clients full time because if they did they would very quickly discover that no one was getting lasting results.

ive said this before so going to say it again - being in shape, having abs, being lucky to be born pretty (eat yourself beautiful LMFAO!!!) is NOT evidence that you know anything about a certain topic. You need to put your principles down on paper and show a track record of results.

This goes as much for the 20 something guys that run around shouting 'gains' 'shredz' and 'bro', and thats before they use their pre workout drink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Transform wrote: »
    This goes as much for the 20 something guys that run around shouting 'gains' 'shredz' and 'bro', and thats before they use their pre workout drink.

They be shouting 'gainz' after.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Book getting a big push now
    She has a pop up shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

bigpink wrote: »
    Book getting a big push now
    She has a pop up shop
    as long as its gluten free and vegan then you can eat as much as you like of it, science!

ANY book that doesnt even hint at the fact that calories matter needs to be checked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Anyone find her a bit tedious ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Tayschren

Does being semi famous exclude you from having a sound knowledge of fitness and nutrition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Tayschren wrote: »
    Does being semi famous exclude you from having a sound knowledge of fitness and nutrition?

She had a video recently of her and her trainer having an "Ab off" in front of the mirrors of whatever gym she goes to :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Tayschren wrote: »

She was on the Late Late Show a few months ago promoting her book. She had a table set up and was demonstrating recipes. The conversation was like this

Roz: I'm a total foodie Ryan.
    Tubridy: So Roz, your Brownies are 90% Cocoa, what's the other 10% ?
    Roz: Emm... I don't know Ryan.

Fraud. My mother could have written a book saying eat your Veg and stop eating that crap you always have in your mouth.

Red Kev wrote: »

Fraud. My mother could have written a book saying eat your Veg and stop eating that crap you always have in your mouth.

There's Brendan O'Carroll/Mrs Browns next book idea - bestseller I reckon!

• Advertisement
Advertisement