Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ethernet Plugs

Options
  • 08-09-2015 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Hi - I got multiroom installed a while ago there and already had a set of ethernet plugs of my own installed in the room.  Engineer tested with the box and it all seemed fine, since then I have been getting consistent freezing on the multiroom evision box and think it is related to my own ethernet plugs as opposed to anything else.  Can I get a set of plugs (or in fact it would be just 1 as I have 2 from the original main room installation) sent out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi - I got multiroom installed a while ago there and already had a set of ethernet plugs of my own installed in the room.  Engineer tested with the box and it all seemed fine, since then I have been getting consistent freezing on the multiroom evision box and think it is related to my own ethernet plugs as opposed to anything else.  Can I get a set of plugs (or in fact it would be just 1 as I have 2 from the original main room installation) sent out?
    Hi jaggiebunnet

Thanks for posting, Only the technical support team can arrange the Plugs and before doing so they have advised me that they will need to run a number of troubleshooting steps with you before the plugs are sent, this would be to eliminate any other possible contributing factor to the issues you're experiencing. So to start the ball rolling please feel free to contact technical support either on free phone 1901, Local 1890260260 or equally via webchat at www.eircom.net/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement