Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelodge Harolds Cross

Options
  • 08-09-2015 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭

I heard rumours from a few people (including one from a member of the business association) that Travelodge have bought the site from the old cinema right down to and including Rosies.
    Anyone local hear anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

No, but I surely hope they have parking included. The pub (an old cat of mine was named after it, or named after a cat who was named after it) had parking, but a hotel would need more, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

No, but I surely hope they have parking included. The pub (an old cat of mine was named after it, or named after a cat who was named after it) had parking, but a hotel would need more, I think.
    The PP on the wall outside Rosies states car parking will be provided

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Is Rosie's closed these days? Shame if yes as was an old favourite of mine..

Hopefully its not an ugly travelodge. The one in Rathmines is ok but thats probably because it was an inherited building rather than one they built themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Islander13 wrote: »
    Is Rosie's closed these days? Shame if yes as was an old favourite of mine..

Hopefully its not an ugly travelodge. The one in Rathmines is ok but thats probably because it was an inherited building rather than one they built themselves

Heard a few sites were bought along there and were bought and going to be converted. If nothing else hopefully it brings some new blood to the area.

Advertisement