Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cauldron marinated tofu

• 08-09-2015 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey I'm living in cork city and can't find cauldron marinated tofu anywhere, does anyone know where i can buy some? Tescos in wilton used to sell it but don't anymore :-(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Haven't seen it anywhere in a while - Superquinn used to do it back in the day. Very easy to marinade your own though: bit of soya sauce or tamari, some lemon juice, cloves of garlic, water, tomato puree, peeled sliced ginger and salt - fire some sliced tofu into that mixture and leave it sit for a few hours, then bake, fry or grill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

It was back in my local tesco for a while a few months ago but has disappeared again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

probably in the Quay Coop

Advertisement