Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online and Mobile banking FAQ’S

Options
  • 08-09-2015 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Everything you need to know from how you get started to setting up eStatements  - you will find all of the information you need with our 365 Phone and Digital Banking popular questions here.

ActivationPageBannersFINALMAY(1).jpg

365 online – Bank of Ireland’s online banking service is accessed through a web browser and offers you the convenience and flexibility to do your day to day banking at any time or in any space that suits you. It lets you carry out a wide range of banking activities including paying a utility bill, checking your balance, transferring money to other accounts and accessing eStatements.

Tablet Banking – Bank of Ireland’s Tablet Banking App can be downloaded to your tablet device from the App Store (iPad and Android). It is designed to help you easily perform your day-to-day banking when and where suits you.

Mobile Banking – Bank of Ireland’s Mobile Banking App can be downloaded to your smartphone (iPhone and Android). It is designed to help you perform your banking in a way that is convenient to you with many of the features from 365 online and Tablet Banking available.

Phone Banking – Bank of Ireland’s Telephone Banking service allows you to do your banking by phone – just call 0818 365 365 or 01 404 4000. If offers the convenience of day-to-day banking 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so you can bank at a time and place that suits you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Wes Palmer Lee

Problem..
    When I open my 365 on my Laptop and click on y Current or Savings a/c to see transaction history the a/c just disappears from the screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Problem..
    When I open my 365 on my Laptop and click on y Current or Savings a/c to see transaction history the a/c just disappears from the screen.
    Hi Wes Palmer Lee, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can we ask are you getting an error message when clicking on your transaction history or are you being logged out of Banking 365 Online? 

Thanks,

Sharon

Problem..
    Hi Wes Palmer Lee, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can we ask are you getting an error message when clicking on your transaction history or are you being logged out of Banking 365 Online? 

Thanks,

Sharon
    No error message nor am I being logged out...
    It operates as normal until I click on my a/c .. which then disappears from screen. When I click on my Deposit a/c the same thing happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

No error message nor am I being logged out...
    It operates as normal until I click on my a/c .. which then disappears from screen. When I click on my Deposit a/c the same thing happens
    We're sorry to hear this Wes. Have you tried to access your transaction history on Banking 365 using a different browser on your Laptop?

Thanks,

Sharon

Yes that's sorted it, thanks.
    Internet Explorer was the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭m1ck007

How do i process a 'payment detail report' on boi online business banking??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

m1ck007 wrote: »
    How do i process a 'payment detail report' on boi online business banking??
    Hi m1ck007, 

Thanks for your post.

You can view a Payments History report on Business On Line by logging in as a User and then select the Payments/History tab. Then choose Payment Centre and on the right hand side please click on the Report button.

After this, please choose the first option which is Payments History Report and you can then search for the date range for the value date or the creation date of payments you have made on Business On Line.

Once the date range has been entered click the "List" option. You then have the option to print a report of all payments within the date range you selected or select individual payments. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

I'm a member of a club who have recently registered with Business Banking online and have some questions prior to us setting up payees etc. the intention is to use the online banking to pay local suppliers and traders as required
    • The payment system to best suit would be SEPA payment?
    • If a digital certificate is required for authorisations does that mean it can only be used on one particular computer?
    • When adding payees what does 'end to end reference' mean?  could you give an example?
    [*]

Any help with these would be appreciated

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Fionn wrote: »
    I'm a member of a club who have recently registered with Business Banking online and have some questions prior to us setting up payees etc. the intention is to use the online banking to pay local suppliers and traders as required
    • The payment system to best suit would be SEPA payment?
    • If a digital certificate is required for authorisations does that mean it can only be used on one particular computer?
    • When adding payees what does 'end to end reference' mean?  could you give an example?

[*]

Any help with these would be appreciated

Thanks
    [*]
    Good Afternoon Fionn, 

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.[/font]

Due to the nature of your query it will be necessary to contact Business Online Directly. You can use their contact form here http://businessbanking.bankofireland.com/bol/bol-contact-us/
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Alternatively, you can request a call back here https://businessbanking.bankofireland.com/payments-and-cards/online-banking/business-online/business-on-line-callback-form/[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]If we can help with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭m1ck007

Why can i only see my estatements online up to a certain date?? I cant see any recent ones which i need?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

m1ck007 wrote: »
    Why can i only see my estatements online up to a certain date?? I cant see any recent ones which i need?
    Good Afternoon m1ck007, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, your statements will automatically generate every three months on personal accounts (usually 12 months for Savings Accounts) To generate an out of course-up to date statement you can call our automated phone menu on 0818365365 Option 1 then 5 then 1. This new up to date statement will be available to you by the close of business of the next day. 

I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any further queries. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement