Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to pre-order fifa 16

Options
  • 08-09-2015 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where FIFA 16 for ps4 is cheapest to pre-order either in shops or online? Had a look on ebay and cheapest I could find was €62 but coming from Austalia and Malta, so I'd prefer not to wait that long.

Can't pre-order it on amazon uk either for some reason, won't deliver to Ireland?

All the shops in Ireland are charging €75 pre-order and I think its the same on PS Store. And I would much rather an actual physical copy that I can sell on when finished with it.

It says 25th September for Ireland release.

More importantly, I'd like to know will the shops be opening at special times the night before to sell. Did they do this last year?

Last year I was left disappointed as I went in the day it was released and they were gone everywhere and left waiting another month to get a copy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Try the gamecollection.net. £39.65 from them which is about €55. Delivery to your home is £2 or free delivery to your parcel motel. I used them for metal gear solid and it arrived in my parcel motel locker 3 days before release so I will forever be singing their praises :D

Try rakuten.co.uk too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,041 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

superg wrote: »
    Try the gamecollection.net. £39.65 from them which is about €55. Delivery to your home is £2 or free delivery to your parcel motel. I used them for metal gear solid and it arrived in my parcel motel locker 3 days before release so I will forever be singing their praises :D

Try rakuten.co.uk too.

More or less the exact same MGS experience and will be ordering all my games from them in the future. €20 cheaper for FIFA than in a store, easy decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

If you are going to use Rakuten, avoid Basecom as one of their buyers.

Purchased MSGV on the 27th and I am still waiting for it to arrive. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 96YNWA96

More or less the exact same MGS experience and will be ordering all my games from them in the future. €20 cheaper for FIFA than in a store, easy decision.

did u get yours from gamecollection.net.?

Brian2011 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know where FIFA 16 for ps4 is cheapest to pre-order either in shops or online? Had a look on ebay and cheapest I could find was €62 but coming from Austalia and Malta, so I'd prefer not to wait that long.

Can't pre-order it on amazon uk either for some reason, won't deliver to Ireland?

All the shops in Ireland are charging €75 pre-order and I think its the same on PS Store. And I would much rather an actual physical copy that I can sell on when finished with it.

It says 25th September for Ireland release.

More importantly, I'd like to know will the shops be opening at special times the night before to sell. Did they do this last year?

Last year I was left disappointed as I went in the day it was released and they were gone everywhere and left waiting another month to get a copy.

says i can order it for 42 pound on amazon then use parcel motel as address think they charge 3 euro

• Advertisement

sugarman wrote: »
    Amazon deliver to Ireland for free once over £25.

says they dont deliever standard fifa 16 which is 42 pound but they do deliever deluxe copy but thats 60 puond.

strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭lulzordan

Yeah but it's showing that they can't deliver it to Ireland, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-Arts-FIFA-16-PS4/dp/B00KHJLGNY/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1441925954&sr=1-2&keywords=fifa+16

It's kind of weird because it's only with the Standard edition for the PS4, any other edition or if you choose any other platform it does ship to Ireland.

You can also get it for €55 here: http://www.zavvi.com/games-ps4/fifa-16/11148420.html although I've used their free shipping before and it can easily take a week to arrive, so I wouldn't consider them unless you don't mind waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

It's because the included DLC packs are in sterling so they won't work on EU accounts. That's why they won't ship it here. You can use Parcel Motel to get around this but the DLC will be useless.

It's because the included DLC packs are in sterling so they won't work on EU accounts. That's why they won't ship it here. You can use Parcel Motel to get around this but the DLC will be useless.

i know i am being daft but wats DCL?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

96YNWA96 wrote: »
    i know i am being daft but wats DCL?

DLC, downloadable content.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

DLC packs worked fine for me previously from Amazon, what's different here?

Because the DLC is sterling vouchers basically not euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

What is parcel motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

96YNWA96 wrote: »
    says i can order it for 42 pound on amazon then use parcel motel as address think they charge 3 euro

What is parcel motel

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Basically if you want to order something online but the company only delivers to the UK, you can get sent to a warehouse address in Northern Ireland, then it is dispatched to a delivery center near you for collection.

A few companies offer the service, Parcel Motel is the biggest / most popular.

http://www.parcelmotel.com/

Advertisement