Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1980's disco

Options
  • 08-09-2015 12:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭

In Waterford recently i saw an an ad for an 80's disco at a pub on the corner of Michael street- I think it is - and Apple Market. Is that the wacky apple? Is there an 1980's disco there regularly? Or anywhere else in Waterford?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

JonJones wrote: »
    In Waterford recently i saw an an ad for an 80's disco at a pub on the corner of Michael street- I think it is - and Apple Market. Is that the wacky apple? Is there an 1980's disco there regularly? Or anywhere else in Waterford?

Yeah you were right. They have 80's and 90's disco's in there every couple months I think.
    Its called the Hub now though :)

They normally give updates on their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/TheHubWaterford

I'm not sure of anywhere else that have them in town

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭JonJones

Yeah you were right. They have 80's and 90's disco's in there every couple months I think.
    Its called the Hub now though :)

They normally give updates on their facebook page

I'm not sure of anywhere else that have them in town
    is it stil 051 875 100, no answer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

Bring back the Beat Club.

Advertisement