Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog passing blood in urine

• 08-09-2015 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, just got a text from home that my 8 year old boxer has been passed blood today when he peed. Would anyone have any idea for the sudden cause? otherwise acting normal

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Vet visit time; plenty of reasons and many of them very bad and the right answer can only come from a vet seeing your dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

update, rang home, mother thinks she may have seen a small cut on his leg, didnt see him pass the blood, only saw it on the ground this morning when letting him out, but waited until now to tell me that she saw the blood at all. love it when she panics me like this :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

update, rang home, mother thinks she may have seen a small cut on his leg, didnt see him pass the blood, only saw it on the ground this morning when letting him out, but waited until now to tell me that she saw the blood at all. love it when she panics me like this :confused:

Why on earth would she say she saw blood when he peed if she didn't even see him pee? Was there even pee on the ground? :confused:

By the time I got home, she had seen him pass blood! starting antibiotics for UTI today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

was just going to say could be an infection... Bless hell be out of sorts for while. watch where he pees too as they cant really help it so tend to pee everywhere

• Advertisement

Milly33 wrote: »
    was just going to say could be an infection... Bless hell be out of sorts for while. watch where he pees too as they cant really help it so tend to pee everywhere

Yeah that seems to be the case, more dripping rather than an outright peeing.

hopefully the antibiotics won't have him too doped up, he's been his usual self despite the blood passing and I hate seeing him not be himself

Advertisement