Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reasonably priced hairdresser for a dry cut?

Options
  • 08-09-2015 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,
    Desperately need a haircut but im broke so not looking for anything too pricey!
    I've rang several hairdressers saying I can come in with hair washed/wet and just looking for a basic trim to tidy it up, no need for blow dry.
    All so far have told me they don't do that and would have to charge the same price as a wash/cut/blow dry which to me seems ridiculous! One tried to charge me €55?

I'm in the south meath / north dublin area and would prefer not to have to go city centre if it can be helped but I read a few reviews for Asian hairdressers who do cheap dry cuts (but they all seem city centre based?)

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Reba in Ongar and Rathborne are doing cuts for €29 Monday to Thursday for the month of September.

Not sure if that's a dry cut but I'd say they can do that for you.

Advertisement