Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

W.A.S.P.

• 08-09-2015 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Playing the Academy next week

Worth a ramble in ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Saw them in the Academy the last time they were here, and Vicar St the time before. I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan but they're a decent live band, although I think Blackie takes himself far too seriously these days! Not sure if I'll go this time as I'd like to have heard the new album before the gig, it's not out until October 2nd though, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Was at both gigs also and both were excellent.

Yeah, Blackie takes himself seriously but he always did and sure that's what you want. You don't want someone who just goes through the motions. He lives the music as much now as he ever did and unashamedly so. He's clearly very very proud of WASP and that's nice to see. The performance of The Headless Children at Vicar St (in particular) was astounding.

Personally I would like to see them supporting larger bands on a bigger stage as I feel small venues don't suit WASP, but sure it is how it is.

If you're in anyway a fan, don't miss it. €30 is more than a fair price too.

Advertisement