Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuel bargins

Options
  • 08-09-2015 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭

Seen the thread on boards bargins about cheap coal thread was woundering if we could get one going here.

I see heations have there one day madness sale on sat the 12 of sept had a quick look at the leaflet that came in the door there seems to be good value on coal and peat briquettes.

Here is the other thread
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057338233/1/#post93294337

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

You've just created it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Sudance

Given the summer we've just had, and the meteorologists saying that because of El Nino we may be looking at a potentially very cold winter, this is going to be a well frequented thread I think.

Thanks for the Heatons heads up OP, will take a look.

Sorry I've no bargains/deals to tell about as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

Cummins in Ballinrobe are doing 10 bales of peat briquettes for 35euro on friday

Advertisement