Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Snuggie/Slanket in Cork city.

Options
  • 08-09-2015 7:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I need to buy a Snuggie / Slanket within the next week. Does anybody know where would have a decent selection in or around Cork city.
    FYI a Snuggie or Slanket is like a fleecy type blanket with sleeves that you can keep yourself warm with on the couch or whatever.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭baldtooyoung

Hi all. I need to buy a Snuggie / Slanket within the next week. Does anybody know where would have a decent selection in or around Cork city.
    FYI a Snuggie or Slanket is like a fleecy type blanket with sleeves that you can keep yourself warm with on the couch or whatever.

I got one for herself in heatons in blackpool but that was yonks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Id say Heatons, Tis Easons now but they used to have them in Wilton, Pennys probably do also.. And if not the JML site will have them

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

I have a blue one that you can have if you want, hasn't be used in over a year so may need a wash before use

Advertisement