Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atomiswave SD Candy Cab

Options
  • 08-09-2015 7:39pm

ITEM: Sammy Atomisave SD
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection preferred.
    PRICE: 650
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

Recently been offered and accepted a position abroad and will be emigrating early next year so will be offloading some stuff here over the coming months and ill start off with the last in. Cab is in great nick, zero burn and ill let it go for what I paid for it a couple of months ago. I may be bringing one or possibly two cabs with me and a few games but most will be going so ill post here first before going the Adverts route. Will try get a few pictures taken later and would prefer any potential buyer see the machine in the flesh first.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That's an amazing price right there.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    That's an amazing price right there.

Thanks mate, thats what I paid for it and I got a bargain and want to pass it on. Would like to see my stuff go to guys will appreciate the stuff and this is the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

would love to see some pictures, how big is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

ITEM: Sammy Atomisave SD
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection preferred.
    PRICE: 650
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

Recently been offered and accepted a position abroad and will be emigrating early next year so will be offloading some stuff here over the coming months and ill start off with the last in. Cab is in great nick, zero burn and ill let it go for what I paid for it a couple of months ago. I may be bringing one or possibly two cabs with me and a few games but most will be going so ill post here first before going the Adverts route. Will try get a few pictures taken later and would prefer any potential buyer see the machine in the flesh first.

I'll take it - we have a new building in work opening soonish and it will have a new games room :) so it will live there...either that or I will sell my Naomi machine and put this in its place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Great buy, & great cab :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

That cab was spotless if it's the one I'm thinking of, great price too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Some day ill get one of these.

Some day.

No room at the moment.

Least it will get some play in the office.

puzzle bob or money puzzle exchange would be a good office game.

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    I'll take it - we have a new building in work opening soonish and it will have a new games room :) so it will live there...either that or I will sell my Naomi machine and put this in its place.

Thats great, PM me and we can sort something. I'll try get a few pics later, the cab is in great condition.

PM sent

• Advertisement

...and picked up :) in temp storage for now...
    362673.jpg

mozie81 - let me know when you go through your dedicated boards, might just want a basic board in this for now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Bargain of the year.. B-E-A-utiful...

Will i archive the thread now? Thanks

Bargain of the year.. B-E-A-utiful...

Will i archive the thread now? Thanks

Yep, lock her up and best of luck to the new owner, glad it survived the journey :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement