Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House for rent (urgent)

• 08-09-2015 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone. My friend needs a help. She's single mother with 3 kids, her husband died a year ago. Yesterday landlord told her that he's going to sell a house and now she got 2 months to move out. Have u know anyone who has a house to rent? 3 or 4 bed? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,430 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Hi everyone. My friend needs a help. She's single mother with 3 kids, her husband died a year ago. Yesterday landlord told her that he's going to sell a house and now she got 2 months to move out. Have u know anyone who has a house to rent? 3 or 4 bed? Thanks in advance.

Surely first port of call would be daft.ie and the local Classifieds? Tough on her, hope they find something. Probably no harm looking to some of the organisations that help like Threshold if money is an issue.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Would she not be better going to an estate agent?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,776 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Ray Maher Property Services just across from Hoseys post office and CPM on Dublin St are two letting agencies that I know in the town there maybe some more around they would be worth calling into and asking whats for rent in town.

Advertisement