Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing courses

Options
  • 08-09-2015 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I don't know what the best option is I received 390 points in my leaving cert and I don't know whether to wait a year and reapply through cao for nursing courses with these points or go on and do a plc this year and apply with my plc results?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Wouldn't you be cutting it kind of fine with those points next year for nursing?

Doing a PLC course will mean you are only eligible for a small dedicated number of places on some nursing courses. The best chance to give yourself would be to repeat and see can you up your points by about 50 or so, to be sure of a place.

Advertisement