Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Kevin Street Parking Evenings

Options
  • 09-09-2015 7:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Wheres the best place to park in the evenings around the campus of DIT Kevin ST?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

I did an evening course there and if I remember correctly some of the lads who drove in would park in a car park somewhere around St. Stephen's Green / Royal College of Surgeons. I think it's a multi-storey?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,416 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

A lot of the parking around there is paid until 19:00 and free after that. I took my chances for the last year and was fine..Your mileage may vary ! I used to park in the quiet streets behind the Meath Hospital which is a few minutes walk away.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement