Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Military and Soccer access

Options
  • 09-09-2015 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭

Can I please be unbanned from Military an Soccer access request forums?

No reason to ask for the unban really, other than I want to use thrm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hi Terrontress

I am one of the cmods or Soc where Military lies.
    Can you please confirm you've followed the flow at the top of the page and have tried to resolve this with the relevant forum mods?

If you can please send on that PM exchange.

> To your Soccer ban, you'll need a separate thread on that as I can't talk to it.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I will just jump in on the Soccer Access Requests ban. You were banned back in 2007 for not following the proper process for requesting access (at that time you did not have enough posts across the site). I would normally request you to contact one of the local mods to discuss the ban, but given how old it is and the reason it was originally given I am happy to lift it. Please ensure you follow the process laid out in the Soccer Access forum to avoid any further issues

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭Terrontress

Taltos wrote: »
    Hi Terrontress

I am one of the cmods or Soc where Military lies.
    Can you please confirm you've followed the flow at the top of the page and have tried to resolve this with the relevant forum mods?

If you can please send on that PM exchange.

> To your Soccer ban, you'll need a separate thread on that as I can't talk to it.

Hi Taltos, I am not sure if the same person is still a mod. I can't even access the forum to see who is a mod. I thought the ban was a bit over the top at the time but I have abided by it. I was watching that Recruits show and was interested to know what people thought of it, but can't get in.

All I had done was say that I wouldn't mind seeing a poster called Mussolini befall the same fate as the original duce. That was perceived as a death threat, if I recall correctly, and I was permanently banned. I'm not really repentant my original sentiment, if I'm honest, but do feel I was misunderstood.

OK - let me follow up with the current mod team.
    Will try to get back to you shortly.

Hi OP

the current Mod team have had a look into it and have lifted your ban. Similar to above though, this is your last chance, any messing about there and the hammer will drop permanently this time.

Cheers
    Taltos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭Terrontress

Taltos wrote: »
    Hi OP

the current Mod team have had a look into it and have lifted your ban. Similar to above though, this is your last chance, any messing about there and the hammer will drop permanently this time.

Cheers
    Taltos

I honestly tend not to mess. I'm probably not the most constructive poster, using boards to ask questions but I think my point had been justified.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement