Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I have Virgin Hair?

Options
  • 09-09-2015 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

I've never applied a permanent dye to my hair but I did use a semi permanent colour for 8 years. I stopped using it over 3 years ago and my hair has gone back to its natural colour. Does this mean I have virgin hair? I ask because I'm thinking of getting my hair dyed professionally and have read that the process is quicker if you have virgin hair. Stupid question I know....I'm just curious :o

Comments

ClubDead wrote: »
    I've never applied a permanent dye to my hair but I did use a semi permanent colour for 8 years. I stopped using it over 3 years ago and my hair has gone back to its natural colour. Does this mean I have virgin hair? I ask because I'm thinking of getting my hair dyed professionally and have read that the process is quicker if you have virgin hair. Stupid question I know....I'm just curious :o

The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.

Your hair isn't chemically treated = virgin hair. I don't think a semi permanent counts, especially after more than 3 years as a semi only coats the hair, it doesn't penetrate it.

Advertisement