Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare Hall Gym

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Buckfast W

Havent a clue to be honest was just passing by it coming back from Howth, couldn't see a name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

No it's called Genesis, it's not the muscle factory. Think they just do classes?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 andy1981

No it's called Genesis, it's not the muscle factory. Think they just do classes?

Genesis gym just does classes, look up Drew Hennessy on FB for details.
    Aother gym in the area is BodyTransformations. Also mostly classes but time table goes from 6.30 in the morning to 9 at night, Mon to Fri. Less classes at weekend. Also offers personal training.
    Fitness Bay, again just calsses and PT also has a decent time table and classes to suit all.
    If you are looking to use a gym and not classes I have heard that muslce factory is good and never packed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Teflon Ron

On the lookout for one myself. Muscle Factory seems to be the best option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Teflon Ron

Actually, just saw that Flyfit is in Airside. I always thought it further down in a part of Swords village. And it's 24hr. Not quite Clarehall, but...

• Advertisement
Advertisement