Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small garage

Options
  • 09-09-2015 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know where I could find small garage to rent? I would like to do few wood works but as I live in apt. I just dont have space.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

We need a men's shed in Greystones!

http://menssheds.ie/find-a-shed-3/

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Huh?

The OP is looking for a grage to rent and people are giving links to the Mens Shed?

I don't see the link between the mens shed and a small grarage!

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Huh?

The OP is looking for a grage to rent and people are giving links to the Mens Shed?

I don't see the link between the mens shed and a small grarage!

Mens Shed do woodworking etc which is what the OP is interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

What if the OP is female? just sayin'.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

astrofluff wrote: »
    What if the OP is female? just sayin'.

can women join the Men's Shed? - you'd imagine it would be discriminatory to ban them. (on the other hand, can men join the Irish Countrywomen's Association...)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

Looking for a small garage to rent is what is requested. I would think it would be difficult to find in Greystones area. Maybe look towards Kilcoole or Newtown. Post in the Wicklow forum or ask post to be moved there if you have no luck here.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

There are spaces for rent at Evan's motors. Look up Rodney Evans motors.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

loyatemu wrote: »
    can women join the Men's Shed? - you'd imagine it would be discriminatory to ban them. (on the other hand, can men join the Irish Countrywomen's Association...)

Lets not go down that off topic discussion ;-)

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement