Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New girl in Cork, help with studies

Options
  • 09-09-2015 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello, my girlfriend just arrived in Cork City 3 weeks ago, She is from Spain and she is a bit scared about how to get a job here,

Her profile is the next

24 years, 3 languages (really high level of english, high level of french and native in Spanish) Master's degree Level (She has a 5 years Bachelor's degree in English Linguistic and a Master's Degree in Teaching and mentoring as well)

Experience , more or less three years as 1:1 teacher, About 1/2 year as English Teacher in one high school and 3 months as Customer Service Technical

Ok, we have not too much idea about how the people looks for a job here (I was hired from Spain) and we are not really sure about what type of companies or jobs could be interested in her profile.

We are not in economic trouble, we can live with my salary, however, as you can imagine, She is really scared because she is not really sure if she can get a job here.

She is interested in every works, It doesn´t matter the shifts, it doesn´t matter the salary, she just want to get the first job

If anyone can give us some ideas about how can she look for a job (for the moment she is aplying in Jobs.ie and she had some interviews but no offers for the moment) and what type of coumpanies could be interested in her, We will be the happiest guys of this nice country,

Thank you, and regards,

Comments

Advertisement