Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Main Event Spoilers / Smackdown Spoilers for 10/09

• 09-09-2015 5:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,755 ✭✭✭✭

Main Event :
    WWE taped this week's edition of Main Event on Tuesday night, September 8th in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, for the Wednesday, September 9th episode. Below are spoiler results from the taping courtesy of Winc.

Bo Dallas is out and we get a look back at a month ago when Brock Lesnar eviscerated him on RAW. He cuts a pre-match promo about going to Suplex City and surviving. He says all you have to do is Bolieve.

Bo Dallas defeated Fandango with a new finisher.

Renee Young is backstage with Dolph Ziggler talking about his current situation but Kevin Owens interrupts and they have words.

We get a look back at The Dudley Boyz vs. Los Matadores on RAW.

The Prime Time Players defeated Los Matadores. El Torito was not there due to what happened on RAW.

Kevin Owens defeated Dolph Ziggler in a somewhat botched pop-up powerbomb. The crowd was hot for both and this was easily the best match.

Smackdown :
    WWE taped this week's edition of SmackDown on Tuesday night, September 8th in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, for the Thursday, September 10th episode. Below are spoiler results from the taping.

- Announced for tonight's show is Seth Rollins vs. Ryback in a Lumberjack match, as well as Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose & Jimmy Uso vs. The New Day.

- The Wyatt Family kick off this week's show in the ring. Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper cut promos dressing down Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Wyatt shows us what happened to Randy Orton on RAW earlier this week. The segment is wrapped up when Braun Strowman yells "Run!"

- Paige vs. Sasha Banks is announced for later in the show, as the "Divas Revolution" continues on this week's SmackDown.

- Cesaro def. The Miz in a decent match that had some good crowd heat from the fans in Wilkes-Barre. The finish saw Cesaro trap Miz in a Sharpshooter for the submission victory.

- Backstage, Renee Young is with Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Jimmy Uso. The three talk about their match later tonight against The New Day.

- Next, a match was scheduled between Paige and Sasha Banks, however it never ended up really happening, as instead a giant melee broke out involving Team B.A.D. and Team P.C.B. In the end, Paige, Charlotte and Becky Lynch forced Sasha Banks, Naomi and Tamina to retreat.

- Backstage, Byron Saxton is with Seth Rollins. Rollins complains about Sting destroying his statue on RAW. Rollins talks about his matches against Sting and John Cena at Night Of Champions until Sheamus interrupts him.

- The New Day vs. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Jimmy Uso ends in a no contest. The match saw Ambrose hit Dirty Deeds, Reigns hit a Superman punch and Uso hit a top rope splash, but during the pin, the lights go out and when they come back on, The Wyatt Family has Uso on the stage.

- The Ascension def. The Lucha Dragons in tag-team action. Stardust was in The Ascension's corner for this one, as collectively the trio is known as "Comic Wasteland." The finish saw The Ascension hit The Fall Of Man on Kalisto for the 1-2-3. After the match, Cosmic Wasteland beats down The Lucha Dragons until Neville makes the save.

- Backstage, Renee Young interviews Team Bella. Nikki Bela talks about possibly breaking the record against Charlotte next week. Charlotte shows up and she and Nikki argue a bit.

- Seth Rollins def. Ryback in a champion vs. champion match in the main event of this week's SmackDown. While billed "champion vs. champion," no titles were actually on the line. The Rollins-Ryback match was a Lumberjack match, and several of the Lumberjacks got involved many times throughout the match. In the end, Rollins hit a Pedigree on Ryback for the win. The show ends with Rollins celebrating in the ring.

Looks like the Wyatts are eliminating the roster to scare off potential tag team partners for Roman/Dean. I see Randy returning on Raw and joining the two.

Ive heard rumors of Rowan but I imagine hes still on the rehab bench.

The Comic Wasteland is an awful, lazy name.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I read on another site they're called the Cosmic Wasteland not comic wasteland.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

- Next, a match was scheduled between Paige and Sasha Banks, however it never ended up really happening, as instead a giant melee broke out involving Team B.A.D. and Team P.C.B. In the end, Paige, Charlotte and Becky Lynch forced Sasha Banks, Naomi and Tamina to retreat.

Eugh... the lost revolution

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Main Event :

Smackdown :

Looks like the Wyatts are eliminating the roster to scare off potential tag team partners for Roman/Dean. I see Randy returning on Raw and joining the two.

Ive heard rumors of Rowan but I imagine hes still on the rehab bench.

The Comic Wasteland is an awful, lazy name.

I've seen rumours that it's
    Baron Corbin, a photo was leaked by WWE and taken down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I've seen rumours that it's
    Baron Corbin, a photo was leaked by WWE and taken down

It's a fake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,755 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Moneymaker wrote: »
    It's a fake.

Hes wrong for the role anyway.... hes still very green and his heel turn/run is more interesting to me than his bland silent face

• Advertisement

Eugh... the lost revolution

I bet that ends with PCB standing in the middle of the ring raiseing each others hands.

They do the same feckin thing each week win, lose or draw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So they got Jey back to play his brother's double? Unless it was edited for tv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

What? It was Jimmy Uso teaming with The Shield the other night. I thought Jey had the injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Jimmy was teaming but in the time the lights were out I don't think Jimmy would've made it up the ramp and got set up in the hold. So I think he rolled under the ring and it was Jey or at least a double(since we never see his face). Unless it was edited and the lights were out for longer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I just assumed they edited it, being SmackDown. That never crossed my mind though. Has there been any update on Jey Uso? It'll be pretty loaded when they come back on screen weekly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement