Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A week in Spain (Madrid to Barcelona)

Options
  • 09-09-2015 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

Decided I needed a bit of sunshine before it gets to cold and booked a week off the end of the month. I've wanted to go to Barcelona for quite some time, my sister lives in Madrid so I've book flights into Madrid on Saturday and I'm flying home on Sunday a week later from Barcelona.

I'm looking for some ideas of where to go, things to do and somewhere to stay and also to meet some people add I'll be going on my own.

I'll definitely be trying to see the usual tourist places, take lots of photos etc but I feel I should do some activities while there. I'll be taking from Madrid to Barcelona by train our bus and don't mind spending a day or two somewhere in between so long as I make it to Barcelona eventually

Advertisement