Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lease for tenant

Options
  • 09-09-2015 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

We are moving to the UK for a while and looking to rent our home in Ireland.

Can anyone recommend a good landlord - tenant contract for download?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

There's a good download on www.irishlandlord.com

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭embracingLife

http://www.topfloor.ie/freebies/lease

at the bottom of page-click "yes you do agree with conditions" If you don't click "yes", well the site won't let you download it!

also the next link below that, you pick either or both-fixed term lease (which is a 12 month lease) or the Part 4 lease.

It explains on page the differences between the two leases.

good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Pac2015

I use the one from the first link above I would suggest also giving them a copy of house rules or rules you feel they need to abide by like keeping the garden mowed etc, also do reference checks and ask for rent to be paid to account via standing order or direct debit.
    I would also suggest asking a family member to be point of contact for them over here if anything goes wrong but also to keep an eye on the place.

Advertisement