Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castle Crashers Remastered

Options
  • 09-09-2015 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭

http://www.trueachievements.com/n21544/castle-crashers-remastered-release-dated.htm
    The title will normally sell at $14.99 (or regional equivalent); however, gamers who purchased Castle Crashers on the Xbox 360 and have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription can get their hands on the remastered Xbox One game for free between the release date and September 20th inclusive. From September 21st, meeting the same conditions will allow you to purchase the new game for $5.

Just downloaded mine for free. Its not just US only, so if you bought the game on 360 make sure to get the remaster before the 21st.

Comments

Was this on GwG at some point or very very cheap as it's showing as free for me but I've never played it.... I likely got it in a sale :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Was this on GwG at some point or very very cheap as it's showing as free for me but I've never played it.... I likely got it in a sale :D

I think it's been on sale quiet a bit, don't think it was ever GwG though.

Advertisement