Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building surveyors in Waterford

Options
  • 09-09-2015 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Need to pick your brains lads, any recommendations for a building surveyor in Waterford. Need to get a survey done on a house that was build in the 70's

TIA
    Clashmore

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

Clashmore wrote: »
    Need to pick your brains lads, any recommendations for a building surveyor in Waterford. Need to get a survey done on a house that was build in the 70's

TIA
    Clashmore

I would confidently recommend Declan Carroll of Peter S Carroll and Associates of Colbeck St; Waterford. He is very thorough, honest and professional. I have given his name to a few people and the feedback has been 100% positive. I recommended him on this forum before.

Good luck with the house hunting.....
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Any solicitor should have a list of ones they use.

I heard a little story lately, that an EA in the West Waterford area had told porkies when asked about a specific surveyor, he was told that the surveyor in question couldn't carry out works on the property as he had worked on the property previously and it would be a conflict of interest. Turns out the EA had very good reason to be worried, there were serious planning issues with the property.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Spins

https://www.scsi.ie/

and scroll down to find a surveyor

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

https://registrationbody.scs.ie/building_surveyors.pdf

full list of registered building surveyors

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Minister wrote: »
    I would confidently recommend Declan Carroll of Peter S Carroll and Associates of Colbeck St; Waterford. He is very thorough, honest and professional. I have given his name to a few people and the feedback has been 100% positive. I recommended him on this forum before.

Good luck with the house hunting.....
    M

Second this, had survey from him and work and detail were way beyond what I expected

• Advertisement
Advertisement