Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel laptop repair

• 09-09-2015 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My laptop's charging port is loose and needs to be adjusted everytime in order to charge the battery.
    Any shop where I can get it fixed please? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Opposite the Railway station there is a place called Tech Hut. Very good and they will advise you what kind of money you are looking at before they start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

thanks, i will check them out. happy weekend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Vizzy wrote: »
    Opposite the Railway station there is a place called Tech Hut. Very good and they will advise you what kind of money you are looking at before they start.
    I second this...very helpful and know what they are doing !!!
    Called the Tech Hut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

solerina wrote: »
    I second this...very helpful and know what they are doing !!!
    Called the Tech Hut

Heard lots of good reports, had a brutal experience with them couple of years ago - dropped a netbook in there and young lad said definitely a new part needed which he would order, max of 1 week he said for repair and he would contact me.

3 weeks later called in and the part was not even ordered and no record of my details!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Tech Hut initially replied to my query and asked the model number of my laptop. But since then no reply & i have sent them emails again with no response.

Any other repair shop around please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Tech Hut initially replied to my query and asked the model number of my laptop. But since then no reply & i have sent them emails again with no response.

Why don't you just call in ?? I never emailed then, just walked into the shop and talked to them...lap top fixed within 48 hours each time !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

A customer standing in front of you that has taken the computer down to be looked at will always get a better service. They have a good reputation and in fact I was very happy with work they did for me. Personally I would not expect any kind of service unless I visited their premises after an initial phone call.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Advertisement