Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Rocky Horror Show screening!

• 10-09-2015 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Just letting people know a West End production of the play is being Screened in omniplex cinemas on the 17th!

I'm just curious to know though, I really really want to go, but will people be dressing up? I don't want to be there and stick out like a sore thumb because I'm not in a costume :/

Anyone going/booked tickets?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

I was actually wondering the same thing myself! No plans to go atm, but that could change. To be honest I don't think I'd be able to sort out a costume in time anyway, but would be much more inclined to go if I know other people will be getting into the spirit!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭CliCliW

I've decided that yes, I'm going. For sure! No way am I dressing up though! It starts at 6.45 and my class finishes at 6pm, so it's going to be a mad drive across town, but I'm excited! I just hope my boyfriend enjoys it. :-)

Advertisement