Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coolermaster g750m power supply

Options
  • 10-09-2015 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

finally have my pc built,have z97 msi gaming 5 motherboard,i74790k,gtx 980ti g 1 gaming,i know the 750 watts is enough but i hear people saying cheap psus have destroyed their systems.Are cooler master reliable for psu ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

finally have my pc built,have z97 msi gaming 5 motherboard,i74790k,gtx 980ti g 1 gaming,i know the 750 watts is enough but i hear people saying cheap psus have destroyed their systems.Are cooler master reliable for psu ?

It's considered a Tier 3 PSU, so it'll work but might get flaky the closer you get to 600w. Your build isn't close to that so it should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭remydegreat

grindle wrote: »
    It's considered a Tier 3 PSU, so it'll work but might get flaky the closer you get to 600w. Your build isn't close to that so it should be fine.
    thx a million

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭remydegreat

thx a million

akso im selling metal gear solid 5 steam code,got it free with 980 ti where can i advertise it here

Advertisement