Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Bar

• 10-09-2015 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Been a while since I was out in Limerick.

Can anyone advise which late bars are the best to go to, for a few pints and maybe some indie music.

Be a few lads around 30 so nowhere to young :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

Must be no good late bars or Limerick or the users of the Limerick forum are dry ****es :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Nancys, Flannerys, The Library. Do a search of the forum. This question gets asked constantly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

Off the top of my head:

Flannerys on Demark St.
    Nancys
    The Library
    The Office
    The Red Hen
    The Orchard
    The old Quarter

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

The Lone Wolf is another and they have Termights (indie club) based there every Friday, starting tonight I believe.

Costello's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

The Lone Wolf is another and they have Termights (indie club) based there every Friday, starting tonight I believe.

How is this pub doing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

Red Hen is my personal favorite. Haven't been to the Lone Wolf....The wolf thing kind of annoyed me...just coz of UL wolves...as a UL person, just felt like they were trying to affiliate without any actually affiliation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

louloumc89 wrote: »
    Red Hen is my personal favorite. Haven't been to the Lone Wolf....The wolf thing kind of annoyed me...just coz of UL wolves...as a UL person, just felt like they were trying to affiliate without any actually affiliation?

:eek::confused: The UL Wolves, you think a popular bar in the middle of Limerick city is trying to attach itself and become popular by association with a mediocre Irish League Basketball team??
    The Chicago Bulls they're not:p

Your sig says LIT;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

What even is the Wolves thing about? Is every club the UL Wolves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

No they have Bohemians too :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Red King

Never heard of UL Wolves.

What kind of age group does the Lone Wolf cater to?

Is the lone wolf mollys?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is the lone wolf mollys?

Yup, same place.

Advertisement