Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About closing the account

Options
  • 10-09-2015 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi Team Member

I recently moved out of a rented house and I closed the account. While closing the account over phone, I informed wrong readings (higher meter readings) due to a third party error. I again contacted your customer care personnel within a short time to update the correct meter readings. But I was suggested that the landlord/letting agent contact the customer care. I informed the letting agent about the same. The agent says that he has contacted and confirmed the same. 

Now, the problem is that I have got an invoice with the wrong meter readings (higher meter readings). That means the correct meter readings are not updated. 

I recently sent a query on your 'online contact form' about this. But I haven't got any answer.

Could you help me in this regard?

I can PM you the MPRN and customer number after your response.

Kind regards,
    Mac.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi mac.in,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please provide us with the following details via private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into your query.

Should you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement