Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable mail forwarding service in Dublin

Options
  • 10-09-2015 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

What is the best mail forwarding service in Dublin?

I am looking for service to receive my company mail in Dublin, scan and e-mail it to me, and forward selected mail by regular post internationally. Currently I am using Company Address services, but I would like to find someone with more advanced system.

I am looking for service where I can log into their online system to see scanned envelopes of my mail, from which I can choose which ones should be opened and scanned, which ones should be forwarded by regular post and which ones are junk mail. With Company Address all of mentioned is done by e-mail communication, which takes time and leads to mistakes.

Can anyone recommend other company?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 TheFin

irishpostbox.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Has anyone used irishpostbox.com? Feedback?

Advertisement