Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!

Options
  • 10-09-2015 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭

Hi there if anyone could help please. I'm in Dublin at the min and need to charge my iPhone! Is there anywhere I can do this? Strange question I know but forgot to charge it and need it for access thanks (at 5%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Go into one of the phone shops and they might let you charge it, or one of the places on Moore Street where "missing" phones go to die.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Go in to Compu b on Grafton Street (Trinity end) or just try any carphone warehouse. Stay in the shop with the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Any of the Galway Bay bars, ATG/Black Sheep/Brewdock/Alfie Byrne's, have charging facilities & enjoy a nice glass of craft while you're at it...win-win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you're still stuck more than welcome to come charge it at my shop in Dublin 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭snowgal

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    Any of the Galway Bay bars, ATG/Black Sheep/Brewdock/Alfie Byrne's, have charging facilities & enjoy a nice glass of craft while you're at it...win-win :D

Thanks! Where are these?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

snowgal wrote: »
    Thanks! Where are these?!

list of their bars. Pretty widely spread around the city now.

Pretty much anywhere nice will happily let you charge your phone there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Some mcDonalds/Insomnia cafes have charging facilities.

Advertisement