Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vomino

Options
  • 10-09-2015 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Any recent issues - good or bad - with Vomino phone service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I used them only on the trial, I didn't make many calls but was ok, didn't have any problems with quality or anything like that, they also offer a free trial, for the trial they sent you a grandstream ht701 (they did at the time).

I'm with Blueface on an old residential plan, I would move to them but Vomino but when I enquired did not offer extra extension/lines to use on Iphone's or another location, also they charge for calls to 1890,1850 numbers or UK free phone numbers that are included with Blueface.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Haven't heard any complaints recently though as I've said before, don't recommend them. Purely unprofessional in my opinion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 christopher.sm

I have been using them for the past 4 years and I did not have any issue with them. Recently they published an Android app and I use it to make calls when I am not at home. Android app is linked to my Home phone so that I can use my unlimited calls package on Android.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

Mr. G wrote: »
    Haven't heard any complaints recently though as I've said before, don't recommend them. Purely unprofessional in my opinion.
    Curious to know what you find unprofessional about them, I recall you saying it before but cannot recall what element or elements you found unprofessional.

I started using them in January, so far no issues, they had an offer on 49 for 12 month package.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

• Advertisement
Advertisement