Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student internet providers Sligo

• 10-09-2015 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm a student living in Sligo. I'm looking to get good internet for my house but I am struggling to find any providers who can give us a 9 month contract.

I am with 3 as my mobile provider and in Donegal it was brilliants and I could play PlayStation and stream Netflix from it. However, in Sligo it's completely useless and my connection keeps dropping and sometimes doesn't work at all for hours.

I got a flyer through my door about Fastcom. They appear to be the only provider (that I could find) with a 9 month contract available. What is everyones experience with them? Is it reliable? Download Speed?

Thanks.

(Also I hope I posted this in the right place)

Comments

Advertisement