Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this why I am getting no response?

• 10-09-2015 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I have emailed cork and kerry airport around June 2015 and kerry airport said yes but then I cancelled the work experience with them. Also cork airport said I need a relative and I said "such a pity.I was really looking forward to it". Now also I have sent Kerry airport about two or three emails to email them an updated c.v. I also said sorry for the inconvenience of all the emails.

Is this bad? Is this why I have got no responses? I also emailed daa head of cork airport and they forwarded the email to cork airport. Now that would be 2 or 3 emails gone to them. I am by nature very bad with decisions and I wish I have never did that. Am I a bad person for doing this? Is there any way to fix this? I am now hoping to go with a friend who has a relative at cork airport and I emailed them and no response.

Best Regards,
    MadDog1999

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭MadDog1999

*Bump*

*Bump*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Your *bumps* to a query about not getting a response is quite ironic.

Work experience candidates are not a priority of these airports. If you want you can ring some of these places to try to talk to someone. Otherwise find somewhere else to spend your week and try to make the most of it. This is a time to try to be decisive if you're not normally, and to be thinking about what you can learn rather than worrying that you're a bad person.

Moody_mona wrote:
    and

Thank you for that reply. lol the bumps were ironic only noticed now!

Advertisement