Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super Mario Maker: The Boards Levels

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

nursewally wrote: »
    Here's a couple for you guys to try.

033A-0000-001E-0EBE
    BA88-0000-0017-49D6
    83F1-0000-0013-4900
    Ad13-0000-0013-27AA

Apologies no description.

Next time I throw up a couple I will have names to the codes.

Enjoy.

Not so into your levels man. No offence but there's not easy and then just pure luck and honestly felt troll like.

I'm trying to finish as many as I can of everyone's on here but I think I managed 1 of the 4 I tried here and the. Swiftly gave up not because they were hard but ott.

Title: Shortcake Falls
    Map Code: 4046-0000-0030-324A
    Description/theme of the map: Tried for a Super Mario World vibe. Also tried not to pack the level too much.
    Your NNID: The40Watt

Really enjoyed that one. Fair play great course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Any feedback on my murphyebass? Be interested to know.

OwaynOTT wrote: »

I'm still going through the ones from the beginning of the thread but will give your one a go tomorrow night and let ya know.

Any level in particular you want me to try?

Just giving the amiibo level a go now. Interesting so far. Long though. Think I was close to the end and then missed an ice block and died. Argh

Seriously god damn ice blocks!!!!!!!!

Ok got there. Nice level. Absolutely love the use of the amiibos in particular as it's the first level I've played with loads of amiibo stuff.

Any level in particular you want me to try?

Just giving the amiibo level a go now. Interesting so far. Long though. Think I was close to the end and then missed an ice block and died. Argh

Seriously god damn ice blocks!!!!!!!!

Lost cities of gold
    Spring heeled mario
    Mega mario man in sawland

Yeah j think I made that amiibo level too hard but I was trying to riff off their respective games. It has a very low completion rate but I didn't think it was hard.

Lost cities of gold
    Spring heeled mario

Yeah j think I made that amiibo level too hard but I was trying to riff off their respective games. It has a very low completion rate but I didn't think it was hard.

I don't think it was too hard. A nice difficulty level imo.

I'm just havin a bit of dinner here but I'll try those ones as the evening progresses and the beer flows.

I don't think it was too hard. A nice difficulty level imo.

I'm just havin a bit of dinner here but I'll try those ones as the evening progresses and the beer flows.

A lot of people are dying and not getting very far and missing out the pacman, meta, etc stuff, which is a pity.

A lot of people are dying and not getting very far and missing out the pacman, meta, etc stuff, which is a pity.

Noooooooooooooobs.

Only kidding.

Just started trying lost cities of gold.

Darn alcohol and timing = not good.

I'm getting there with it but the feather part later made me finally say **** this and turned it off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,668 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

New level

Name: Spike Sea
    Code: 16FE-0000-00AC-GEAA

Just finished lost cities of gold.

Good level.

Note to self Mario Maker is faaaaaaar easier without beer. Lol.

Another new level, extremely hard if you don't find the easy way out! :P

Name: 3-2-RUN!!
    Code: AFCC-0000-00AF-0497

My third new level this weekend I just made now

Name: Ghost Paradise
    Code: EAE0-0000-00B2-EF6B

I'm not (and can't) uploading any new levels until I get all the stars I need! I have 40 right now, do I need 50 to increase my mark of number of uploads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

sryanbruen wrote: »
    I'm not (and can't) uploading any new levels until I get all the stars I need! I have 40 right now, do I need to 50 to increase my mark of number of uploads?

Ya you need to get 50 stars to increase the number of level uploads to 20. 150 stars is the next one after that to increase it to 30 levels. I'll star a few more of your levels to help you on your way to that target.

• Advertisement

sligeach wrote: »
    Ya you need to get 50 stars to increase the number of level uploads to 20. 150 stars is the next one after that to increase it to 30 levels. I'll star a few more of your levels to help you on your way to that target.

Okay thank you very much :)

New level

Name: Spike Sea
    Code: 16FE-0000-00AC-GEAA

It says the level can't be found.

It says the level can't be found.

Strange it's the right code and iamtony completed it a moment ago.

All my levels' codes

Easiest Level Ever: EB1E-0000-0036-C6D7
    Buddy Travel: 3915-0000-003C-F62E
    Passage Way: 974E-0000-004A-FC4E
    Sub-Area Village: 0B79-0000-0071-18A9
    Bowser's Twin: F01B-0000-007F-A89B
    A Trip to the Zoo: 330F-0000-0084-63F2
    Secret Pipe or Door?: 4008-0000-009C-015A
    Spike Sea: 16FE-0000-00AC-6EAA
    3-2-RUN!!: AFCC-0000-00AF-0A97
    Ghost Paradise: EAE0-0000-00B2-EF6B

It's alright I found it and played a few others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Strange it's the right code and iamtony completed it a moment ago.

All my levels' codes

Easiest Level Ever: EB1E-0000-0036-C6D7
    Buddy Travel: 3915-0000-003C-F62E
    Passage Way: 974E-0000-004A-FC4E
    Sub-Area Village: 0B79-0000-0071-18A9
    Bowser's Twin: F01B-0000-007F-A89B
    A Trip to the Zoo: 330F-0000-0084-63F2
    Secret Pipe or Door?: 4008-0000-009C-015A
    Spike Sea: 16FE-0000-00AC-6EAA
    3-2-RUN!!: AFCC-0000-00AF-0A97
    Ghost Paradise: EAE0-0000-00B2-EF6B
    I've played, finished and starred as many levels as possible for you today to get you over the line.

• Advertisement

It's alright I found it and played a few others.

I've been waiting for something evil from you Sligeach get the finger out!

iamtony wrote: »
    I've been waiting for something evil from you Sligeach get the finger out!

To be honest the level of atrociousness in Expert Mode of 100 Mario Challenge has dampened my enthusiasm at the moment. I'll give you an example of a level I came across before.

A247-0000-00A7-A30B.

An out and out troll level.

Lost cities of gold
    Spring heeled mario

**** me mega Mario man in saw land tested me.

So many tries and God knows how much time I put into just that one level.

But I could not leave it. Kept thinking about it in work and everything.

So I gave it another go tonight and when I neared the end my heart was pounding, jumped on to that little block before the end and jumped for the pole.

I know I'll be judged for not getting the top of the pole but I don't care.

The sheer relief of finishing a level that you find tough but not impossible is such a winning formula for this game which will have me and others coming back to it again and again and again.

Great level dude fair play.

I've played, finished and starred as many levels as possible for you today to get you over the line.

I know and for that thank you very much. I could star more of your levels but unfortunately you have no more and you make some pretty good levels :)

To be honest the level of atrociousness in Expert Mode of 100 Mario Challenge has dampened my enthusiasm at the moment. I'll give you an example of a level I came across before.

A247-0000-00A7-A30B.

I'll try have a look at that later, the women is making me pay more attention to her at the moment something to do with spending too much time playing the Wii U I don't know I wasn't really listening to her:-)

A247-0000-00A7-A30B.

At first I was like what's he on about, it's only a few hidden bricks, nothing new there really but yeah it gets worse.

I know there's a big element of try again with this type of thing but I would rather that to be me making an actual mistake like jumping to early or whatever.

Having to hit the start over button because the creator sets up traps that are physically impossible to get out of doesn't seem fair or right to me.

**** me mega Mario man in saw land tested me.

So many tries and God knows how much time I put into just that one level.

But I could not leave it. Kept thinking about it in work and everything.

So I gave it another go tonight and when I neared the end my heart was pounding, jumped on to that little block before the end and jumped for the pole.

I know I'll be judged for not getting the top of the pole but I don't care.

The sheer relief of finishing a level that you find tough but not impossible is such a winning formula for this game which will have me and others coming back to it again and again and again.

Great level dude fair play.

Thanks very much! But I must ask, did you get all the way to the end with the first megaman mushroom? If not you didnt really pass it ;)

Thanks very much! But I must ask, did you get all the way to the end with the first megaman mushroom? If not you didnt really pass it ;)

What megaman mushroom???!!! ;-)

Just completed Wallyo's one screen level first attempt it's a good puzzle level to keep you busy for a while.

I.D: A26E-0000-0093-9459

I'm not sure who you are on here but good job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭coffee to go

Just completed Wallyo's one screen level first attempt it's a good puzzle level to keep you busy for a while.

I.D: A26E-0000-0093-9459

I'm not sure who you are on here but good job!

I lost an hour to frustration and agony with that one last night until finally cracking it.

• Advertisement

Finally got around to uploading a few of mine... Feedback appreciated - I've tried to include a bit of a puzzle aspect where I can.

Map Code: D1B8-0000-00B7-9587
    Course Name: Shell Piantissimo
    Your NNID: fitzandthefool

Description: Race against the spiny shell and the clock to prove you're not a tubby little flab biscuit.

Map Code: 6F5A-0000-00B7-962E
    Course Name: Catch!

Description: Tried to give this one the feel of an SMW Star World or Special World level.

Map Code: 95DA- 0000-00B7-965B
    Course Name: Yoshi Preservation Society

Description: Don't lose Yosh! (I did this late last night, so it's a bit of a work-in-progress - I think there's a fun idea in the middle I'd like to expand on)

I lost an hour to frustration and agony with that one last night until finally cracking it.

These kind of levels are my favourite these days Shame they are few and far between. Good job finishing it!

I'll have a crack at your levels later on...

Finally got around to uploading a few of mine... Feedback appreciated - I've tried to include a bit of a puzzle aspect where I can.

Description: Race against the spiny shell and the clock to prove you're not a tubby little flab biscuit.

Description: Tried to give this one the feel of an SMW Star World or Special World level.

Description: Don't lose Yosh! (I did this late last night, so it's a bit of a work-in-progress - I think there's a fun idea in the middle I'd like to expand on)

Shell Piantissimo is very frustrating - not even and that doesn't mean it's not a good level. I think the time could be raised a little - I don't know how you can do it that fast.

Catch! is brilliant. It is frustrating that I can't complete it but I love it! Well done.

Yoshi Preservation Society is not brilliant or terrible. I find it a pretty good level. Again I can't complete it right now like the rest but I'm sure I will soon.

I have starred all of your levels however Geoff.

All very good levels! I loved the race against the spiny shell. I've completed them all and I recommend them all to anyone else looking for a few good levels.

Another new level - that I created specially for my cousin in the first place - but I think it's a great (not hard) level unlike my other ones such as Bowser's Twin. I see iamtony already played it though.

Name: Star World - you'll see why the name
    ID: 783D-0000-00B8-D07C

Who thinks Nintendo should get rid of the item maximum - you are only allowed to have a certain amount of items in a level? :mad:

I've finally uploaded a new level.

I.D 9981-0000-00B9-3BB7

It's pretty basic but I haven't uploaded anything in ages so put this up. I had planned to expand the idea a bit more but I've loads of levels I haven't uploaded because they aren't polished so I said what the hell I'll stick one up anyway.

Enjoy!

I.D 9981-0000-00B9-3BB7

It's pretty basic but I haven't uploaded anything in ages so put this up. I had planned to expand the idea a bit more but I've loads of levels I haven't uploaded because they aren't polished so I said what the hell I'll stick one up anyway.

Enjoy!

I'll try it and star it tomorrow :)

I've sucked at catch and gave up but I loved the other two levels.

I.D 9981-0000-00B9-3BB7

Enjoy!

Poor Yoshi. I gave up out of frustration. Don't get me wrong it's a great idea and I stared it but it might have been better to put the Yoshi in question boxes. I kept knocking them off the legdes and then Had to restart.
    I also just died a lot.
    Another new level - that I created specially for my cousin in the first place - but I think it's a great (not hard) level unlike my other ones such as Bowser's Twin. I see iamtony already played it though.

Name: Star World - you'll see why the name
    ID: 783D-0000-00B8-D07C

Didn't get a chance to play this but i really liked you're running on donuts level.

• Advertisement

Poor Yoshi. I gave up out of frustration. Don't get me wrong it's a great idea and I stared it but it might have been better to put the Yoshi in question boxes. I kept knocking them off the legdes and then Had to restart.
    I also just died a lot.
    Thanks for the feedback, I may be playing difficult levels too much because this wasn't hard for me at all! Maybe it's because I made it myself but I left a massive star trail all the way along!

The reason yoshi isn't in boxes and on the edges is because you can get through the level without touching the ground and you can hop from yoshi to yoshi. You can also get every single coin along the way!
    Anyway thanks for playing and staring!

Shell Piantissimo is very frustrating - not even and that doesn't mean it's not a good level. I think the time could be raised a little - I don't know how you can do it that fast. Catch! is brilliant. It is frustrating that I can't complete it but I love it! Well done. Yoshi Preservation Society is not brilliant or terrible. I find it a pretty good level. Again I can't complete it right now like the rest but I'm sure I will soon. I have starred all of your levels however Geoff.
    All very good levels! I loved the race against the spiny shell. I've completed them all and I recommend them all to anyone else looking for a few good levels.
    I've sucked at catch and gave up but I loved the other two levels.

Thanks for the feedback and stars chaps! Looking forward to running through your new ones.

Thanks for the feedback, I may be playing difficult levels too much because this wasn't hard for me at all! Maybe it's because I made it myself but I left a massive star trail all the way along!

The reason yoshi isn't in boxes and on the edges is because you can get through the level without touching the ground and you can hop from yoshi to yoshi. You can also get every single coin along the way!
    Anyway thanks for playing and staring!

Yeah I thought that was possible, it was probably just too late when I was doing it last night.

Wario's Goldmine - strap yourself in for a thrill ride and an opportunity to collect gold!

CDDA 0000 00BA 9CCC

Just seen I'm 4 stars away from my next medal.

New tricky level that will certainly piss you off!

Name: Shortest Level Ever....?
    ID: 364D-0000-00BF-5D30

Wario's Goldmine - strap yourself in for a thrill ride and an opportunity to collect gold!

CDDA 0000 00BA 9CCC

Just seen I'm 4 stars away from my next medal.

Love it!

• Advertisement

I recreated a small section from the start of the notorious pit of Pangalevel as a kind of training exercise. I've been playing that level all day and I can safely say I will never ever complete it, which is a shame as I had my heart set on it today.

For anyone who doesnt know the level I'm talking about it can be seen here: https://youtu.be/_sxY8pELhqM

I recorded my upload of the very first part of the level and it can be seen here: https://youtu.be/idzgjw07lAM

I recreated a small section from the start of the notorious pit of Pangalevel as a kind of training exercise. I've been playing that level all day and I can safely say I will never ever complete it, which is a shame as I had my heart set on it today.

For anyone who doesnt know the level I'm talking about it can be seen here: https://youtu.be/_sxY8pELhqM

I recorded my upload of the very first part of the level and it can be seen here: https://youtu.be/idzgjw07lAM

I followed you on YouTube and liked the videos.

Thanks man! Now go beat my level!

Shall we all have a go at designing some fun Halloween levels this week? I'll get the ball rolling...

Map Code: F4D3-0000-00C3-5D2D
    Course Name: Yoshi's Ghost Train
    Description: Oh noes! Yoshi's stuck in the Ghost Train! Better keep things rolling to get that damn dinosaur out at the other end - you may need him...

Feedback welcome as always. Was this a trick or a treat?

https://youtu.be/rvqbqzjpriE

I made a Video of a few of your own levels, I thought you might enjoy watching it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement