Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will I get an ATM card

Options
  • 10-09-2015 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi.

I applied online for a new student account last week as I urgently needed a card for a student grant (the grants are served on a first come first served basis). I patiently waited for it to come in the mail but today, after waiting for a week and the deadline of the grant very soon, I only received a letter notifying me that my account is open and giving me bank details, but not the actual card? So my question is when will I actually get the card or what do I have to do more. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

DT1 wrote: »
    Hi.

I applied online for a new student account last week as I urgently needed a card for a student grant (the grants are served on a first come first served basis). I patiently waited for it to come in the mail but today, after waiting for a week and the deadline of the grant very soon, I only received a letter notifying me that my account is open and giving me bank details, but not the actual card? So my question is when will I actually get the card or what do I have to do more. 
    Hi DT1,

Thanks for your post.

A card for a new account can take 5 - 7 working days including the pin. If you contact BOI Direct on 0818365365 a colleague with account access will happily look into this for you.

I hope this helps, 

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 27 DT1

Thank you. I got the card today :) I guess I was a little impatient :p Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi DT1, 

We're delighted to hear that you received your new card. Best of luck from all of here with your studies. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement