Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1,499.48gb

Options
  • 10-09-2015 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭

This is the amount that I have downloaded \ uploaded since the start of sept well this is what it's saying on the eircom site
    Some thing wrong somewhere

That would make it 220gb a day.

Summary
    Your Broadband allowance
    Unlimited
    Total downloads to date this month
    1,449.48 GB
    Total uploads to date this month
    514.55 GB
    Total upload/download used up to date/time
    1,964.03 GB
    Percentage used up to date/time
    n/a
    Broadband allowance remaining
    Unlimited

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭PeadarB

naughto wrote: »
    This is the amount that I have downloaded \ uploaded since the start of sept well this is what it's saying on the eircom site
    Some thing wrong somewhere

That would make it 220gb a day.

Summary
    Your Broadband allowance
    Unlimited
    Total downloads to date this month
    1,449.48 GB
    Total uploads to date this month
    514.55 GB
    Total upload/download used up to date/time
    1,964.03 GB
    Percentage used up to date/time
    n/a
    Broadband allowance remaining
    Unlimited
    naughto I noticed that on the line checker for last month too. Combined 1544Gb. Nearly pi**ed myself. Wonder if it's a combination of Sky, Netflix and samknows. I pulled the samknows box three days ago and the usage has dropped right off. Just as well it's unlimited or I'd be needing a second mortgage to pay for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hey Guys,

Thanks for raising this. There is a display issue showing a spike of usage for the most recent day on the statistics graph but everything up to the spike should be normal and accurate. Would you be able to confirm if this is what you see too? Appreciate it guys.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭PeadarB

Hey Guys,

Thanks for raising this. There is a display issue showing a spike of usage for the most recent day on the statistics graph but everything up to the spike should be normal and accurate. Would you be able to confirm if this is what you see too? Appreciate it guys.

Cheers
    Al
    Alan,
    I checked usage through the historic usage link on my account.  There is a distinct spike allright. The actual usage is about 1/8 of the reported usage via the usage meter which I downloaded for info purposes late last month.
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

Hey Guys,

Cheers
    Al

I can't check back over recent months what my usage was as it's gone from my account.i think it was normal enough for what I download.no big deal as it's unlimited and am out of contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

No problem

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement