Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live !?!

Options
  • 11-09-2015 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

~~~I am a 22 Yr old Woman looking to move to Dublin in 6-7 months. I would really love to live as close to the City centre as possible. However, I cannot afford most of the rooms available. Can someone please tell me how to stay as close to the City but not pay through the nose for accommodations !? I really want to stay close to the pubs, nightlife, shopping, etc.

Also, I really want to make friends so I would like to share an apartment/flat with some roommates around my age preferably . Is there any really good boards to find people in need of a roommate . I don't want to stay with a family I feel like I would be a burden due to the fact that I am always on the move I will always be awake and roaming and adventuring. ~~~~

Advertisement