Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching Panels

• 11-09-2015 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Can anyone tell me how to apply to get onto Teaching panels?
    Are there panels in each county? Or is it just some?
    I'm from Dublin and as far as I recall there was a teaching panel but it no longer exists? Friends in Kerry, Cork are getting jobs through these panels. And I'd like to follow suit.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Are you primary or secondary? People are "put on" panels, following strict rules, you can't just apply to get on one if you don't fit the criteria. The Dublin panel would have a huge amount of teachers on it each year, relative to other places.
    http://www.into.ie/ROI/InfoforTeachers/Staffing/RedeploymentPanels/

• Registered Users Posts: 18 yogibaby

Sorry I should have said. I'm secondary. I called many of the ETBs today and teaching panels are not consistent nationwide, therefore each one must be contacted.

Thanks for your response.

Advertisement