Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse - 3Arena Dublin - 5 April 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Seems to be standing tickets available now

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

Booked this morning, could only get standing tickets. Will be 8 months pregnant at that stage so hopefully can make it to the seated area. Been a while since I seen them so looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

Kathy22 wrote: »
    Booked this morning, could only get standing tickets. Will be 8 months pregnant at that stage so hopefully can make it to the seated area. Been a while since I seen them so looking forward to it.

https://www.donedeal.co.uk/musictickets-for-sale/muse-drones-tour-ticket-swap-seated-for-standing/11672997

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Kathy22 wrote: »

There's people on Toutless looking to swap seated tickets for standing so you might be able to get sorted there.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,416 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Sold my ticket on seatwave for 70 Euro (I'll get 61.50 out of it) 10 days after the show.

Enjoy the show thought it was for me but not for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

*******spoiler alert************
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2016/lanxess-arena-cologne-germany-6bf08676.html

Plug IN Baby, Apocalypse Please, Hysteria, Map of the Problematique and Take a Bow appearing

Definite improvement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Texas Jack wrote: »
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2016/lanxess-arena-cologne-germany-6bf08676.html

Plug IN Baby, Apocalypse Please, Hysteria, Map of the Problematique and Take a Bow appearing

Definite improvement

Might be an idea to spoiler these type of posts. I don't mind personally but I know some who rather know nothing about the setlist before the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

The setlists for Europe are quite good. Everyone will never be happy at the same time, but if I was to have attended any of the gigs since the first at Bercy I think I would have been very happy.

The states, not so much. Desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Was in Cologne last Sunday for the Muse gig. It was class. Great set list. Had a great time. Hope everyone enjoys the gig in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Only getting around to listening to Drones now. Wow talking about a return to form. Belter of an album!

Luckily I've seen them twice before. Can't wait for the third time out next month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Muse and their crew are set to take on Cabinteely FC on Monday 4th April in a charity game.

http://leagueofireland.ie/index.php/2016/03/24/muse-and-their-crew-to-face-cabinteely-xi-in-friendly-at-stradbrook/
    It has been announced that Muse will play a Cabinteely FC XI while they are in Ireland for their sold out show in the 3 arena.

The game will be on Monday 4th April and will be free admission into Stradbrook.

God help them if they injure any of them. :pac:

That_Guy wrote: »
    Muse and their crew are set to take on Cabinteely FC on Monday 4th April in a charity game.

http://leagueofireland.ie/index.php/2016/03/24/muse-and-their-crew-to-face-cabinteely-xi-in-friendly-at-stradbrook/

God help them if they injure any of them. :pac:

I played against them a few years ago (well, when I say them, Chris and a couple of roadies) in a match in Crumlin

:D

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Only getting around to listening to Drones now. Wow talking about a return to form. Belter of an album!

Luckily I've seen them twice before. Can't wait for the third time out next month.

Glad I'm not the only one who really likes it!

Glad I'm not the only one who really likes it!

The Globalist really disappoints at the bit where it should melt your face.

The Globalist really disappoints at the bit where it should melt your face.

Agreed

It doesn't kick on - should go bat **** crazy ala Dead Star or Agitated or something

Agreed

It doesn't kick on - should go bat **** crazy ala Dead Star or Agitated or something

Even if the drums were to go like Map of the Problematique or Hysteria, it would have made it sound heavier and more substantial.

It sounds very Nu Metal and gimpy...

Even if the drums were to go like Map of the Problematique or Hysteria, it would have made it sound heavier and more substantial.

It sounds very Nu Metal and gimpy...

100%

Not arsed if they don't play it at the 3Arena

Would rather hear Handler or Defector live

• Registered Users Posts: 14 os88

Hey guys, does anyone know what time the concert ends? I will be heading from Cork and back the same day and i wanna book on aircoach as early as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

os88 wrote: »
    Hey guys, does anyone know what time the concert ends? I will be heading from Cork and back the same day and i wanna book on aircoach as early as possible.

Curfew is usually 11pm so sometime between 10.30 and 11

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

You should make the 12 Aircoach, just don't arse around after the gig. Nearly quicker walking unless you get on Luas quickly. I did it after QotSA, its a long, cold, sweaty, smelly journey (unless you're sitting at Muse)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 os88

thanks guys .. you r grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

thanks guys .. you r grand.

Check with the venue and MCD's pages to confirm the time it will end. MCD usually post the times in the days before the gif, or earlier on the same day

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

How does one go about claiming the free CD with the ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Mushy wrote: »
    You should make the 12 Aircoach, just don't arse around after the gig. Nearly quicker walking unless you get on Luas quickly. I did it after QotSA, its a long, cold, sweaty, smelly journey (unless you're sitting at Muse)

You could always bring a change of clothes with you and change after the gig.
    I have often left a bag into the Gibson hotel before the gig and collected it afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Organising babysitter here, any idea on timings? Tickets say 6:30, so I'm guessing muse on at 8/8:30?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

How does one go about claiming the free CD with the ticket?

The codes were sent by email within a week of ticket purchase.

Organising babysitter here, any idea on timings? Tickets say 6:30, so I'm guessing muse on at 8/8:30?

I would aim to get there for approx 7.30/8 and you will be fine. It should be over at approx 10.30 if you want to give an indication of when you will be home.

The codes were sent by email within a week of ticket purchase.

Yes there was an email titled - Instructions on how to redeem your copy of DRONES with a unique code sent a week or so after purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Who's supporting?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Advertisement